Tour Groups & Catering
It is our mission to meet and exceed the expectations of our group and tour business.
The Old Fish Factory provides a breath-taking backdrop for group events. We are able to host seated parties of 25-70 persons. The following menus have been put together to enable your group to savour a variety of the tastes of Atlantic Canada. In an effort to ensure accuracy of all the details concerning your groups, we ask that you review the following outline. If you have any questions concerning this information, please do not hesitate to contact us.Group Lunches Group Dinners
- Confirmation of groups numbers, package selection and substitutions** based on preference or allergies must be received by a supervisor or manager 24 hours prior to your group reservation time.
- You will be billed for the number you have confirmed 24 hours prior to your arrival.
- We ask that the tour escort or step on guide make initial contact with the restaurant supervisor or manager upon arrival at the Museum complex or once in the Restaurant.
- Missed Reservation Time — Due to the volume of our business we are unable to hold tables beyond the reserved time. The tour escort or step on guide must make contact with a supervisor or manager to arrange a new reservation time based on availability should they suffer any delays in their scheduled arrival. We will do our best to accommodate the change.
- Payment Policy — One bill per group in the form of cash, travelers’ cheque, or major credit card recognized in Canada. Payment is due at the end of service.
- All package prices are quoted in Canadian Funds.
** If anyone in your group indicates an allergy or non-seafood preference, we offer the Maple Mustard Chicken. We ask that you indicate this alternative at the time you call to confirm the reservation (24 hours prior) for your group. Otherwise, we prepare the exact number of dishes based solely on your package selection.